After reading this article, you will learn how to get rid of a Page break in a Page or how to adjust or change the dotted line when we take Print of any Sheet.
Download Your Example Excel File
To Replace Dotted line
You can change the position of that blue dotted line to give Print. Like here that blue line gives the Print in Two Page but as we shift the line place it gives a print in three Pages. So, you can also replace the line as per requirement.
Shift Blue Line (Image Below)
- Open Excel File
- Click the View Tab
- Under Workbook Views choose Page Break Preview
- Adjust the blue line where you want a new Page
- Check the Preview
Delete Page Break
If you don’t want to show a dotted line in a Page. For this, you must know to remove lines. Follow steps to remove line break from a sheet.
Remove lines from Page
- Open the Excel File
- Click the File tab
- Click Options from the menu
- In Excel Options dialog box Click Advanced
- Scroll down under Display option worksheet
- Click to remove the check mark “Show page breaks“
- Click OK