Is it possible to show information regarding the Hyperlink placed at any cell on a worksheet? Yes, it’s possible with a Screen Tip in Hyperlink editor.
In this article, you are going to learn about how to Display text as you click on Hyperlink in Excel to navigate one workbook to another. But for this you should first know how to insert HYPERLINK using Excel function.
To show text as you hover the link
- Click on a Hyperlink under Insert Tab
- Edit Hyperlink box appears on this click on ScreenTip….
- In Hyperlink Screen Tip box type the text to appear as you hover
- Click OK after filling text
- Click again OK Edit Hyperlink box
Download Your Example Excel File
Here we select cells D2 and E2 to show information by just clicking on the link 2010 sales and 2011 sales respectively.